and due diligence
training since 1992.
Envirogate works with a faculty of Canada’s leading environmental professionals to deliver the Canadian Environmental Conference and Tradeshow (CANECT). CANECT’s innovative, targeted courses are renowned for their proven practicality and relevance.
Envirogate and CANECT courses provide training in topics such as:
- Environmental Regulation and Compliance
- AIR Emissions Management and Compliance
- GHG Management and Compliance
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Management and Compliance
- Industrial Waste Management and Diversion
- Reporting and Management of Spills and Environmental Emergencies
- Environmental Management Essentials
- Complying with Environmental Standards and Guidelines
- Brownfields and Site Remediation
- Cap-and-Trade Emissions Management
Always on the cutting edge of new regulations and policies, Envirogate’s courses are consistently being updated and renewed with fresh content every six months to ensure that only the most up-to-date information is delivered.
Constant re-evaluation by the editors and staff at Canadian Environmental Regulation & Compliance News ensures that our faculty of expert speakers, the topics they present, and the handout materials they develop reflect the highest standards of relevance and practical application.
That’s why Envirogate courses continue to be the #1 choice of both experienced environmental practitioners, speakers, partners and sponsors, as well as those new to the field.